Friday, May 9, 2014

9 de Abril


Dez Musicas que eu não cansei de escutar nessa semana




A ponte, a fonte,
A chance de fundir o que rachou
E difundir pra gerações
A demanda do mundo é amar!



You’re like twenty-two girls in one
And none of them know what they’re runnin’ from
Was it just too far to fall?
For a little paper doll

Take me with you
I start to miss you
Take me home
I don't wanna be alone tonight


We can watch this world spin from above, both eyes shut tight, don't wake me up
If it's in my head, it's real enough
Now we're swinging from the stars we were reaching for
Now we're swinging from the stars
Never wake me up.



 Oh Lord knows you're only human
You were tired and you wanted to go home
Pay me the soul of your one true love
Or you will never see your children again
Save my soul! 
I'm wasted, wasting time
You talk for hours but you're wasting lines
A pretty face but the chase ain't worth the prize

My hands are tied behind my back and I'm breaking out

Your time is up, my time is now
It's in the air can you feel it
my life is finally in my hands

Burn like a cigarette
I'm not your marionette
It was monday night under the street lights
She's turing seventeen in seven nights 
Out on the fairgrounds walking in mono tone 
She kicks a bottle as empty as her soul



No comments:

Post a Comment